If you’re facing a tax problem, you need expert help. Let’s look at 5 reasons to hire an IRS enrolled agent to assist you, like the True Resolve Tax Professionals in Denver. While many other outfits claim to be tax specialists, nothing compares to working with a licensed, experienced agent who has earned the most current credentials through rigorous, ongoing training and certification courses.
If you want real relief from business IRS problems, an individual lien, or any other tax issue, you need an advocate with comprehensive knowledge of the most common and complex tax matters. So, let’s take a look at the 5 reasons to hire an IRS enrolled agent.
- Earned Privilege – The IRS doesn’t just let anyone call themselves an enrolled agent. Earning the highest credentials awarded by the IRS requires intensive work. Professionals with this elite title have either been previously employed by the IRS for 5 years or have passed a comprehensive tax code test and are required to complete 72 hours of ongoing education courses every 3 years.
- Unrestricted Practice – An IRS enrolled agent is federally authorized and not tied to one state in particular. They can represent all taxpayers in all tax matters, levies to audits, and through any IRS office, nationwide. An agent can help you with any tax problem that you might face, even if your business has multiple locations across multiple states.
- Current Knowledge – Many of our own clients at True Resolve Tax Professionals can attest to this reason. Because of an enrolled agent’s ongoing training requirements, they are privy to the most recent changes and updates to IRS tax regulations. They’ll know how best to relieve your tax burden and find the most efficient and effective resolution for today’s IRS tax protocols.
- Ethical Representation – While the moniker may make it sound like True Resolve works for the IRS, the truth is that we only work for you, our client. We’ve completed all the IRS hurdles so that we can honestly and ethically assist you and work directly with the IRS on your behalf. We will directly negotiate an offer in compromise or represent you if your Denver business is behind on payroll taxes. Whatever the issue, one of our enrolled IRS agents will be by your side.
- Cost-Effective Relief – If you’re in trouble with the IRS, you can seek help from a CPA, tax lawyer or an IRS enrolled agent. As you know, a CPA or attorney will likely bill you hundreds of dollars per hour. Some of their time may then be spent catching up on recent changes in tax regulations or researching your particular problem. At True Resolve in Denver, our IRS enrolled agents are focused on resolving your tax issues using the smartest, most current strategies. That means we can move quickly and cost-effectively, potentially saving you a whole lot of money.
Whether you’re an individual or business facing a tax problem, you can put your trust in the IRS enrolled agents of True Resolve Tax Professionals. We will evaluate your situation, determine the best course of action to achieve a positive outcome and advocate on your behalf directly with the IRS. There’s no need to go it alone. We’ll be by your side every step of the way. Contact us today for your free consultation.